Flares waste money. Reducing the need to flare has obvious benefits in that it saves fuel-cost and reduces environmental impact.
Monetizing field gas at the well-site allows operators the ability to:
– Proactively comply with impending flare regulation
– Reduce pipeline capacity constraints
– Provide ultra-low-cost fuel for gas lift, power gen, artificial lift, and other lease uses
– Reduce carbon footprint, thus improving company image
– Significantly reduce fuel truck traffic and diesel resupply runs
– Receive an additional income stream from NGL sales (marketing provided by BINGO)